Terms and conditions of an electronic store on this domain operated by Lukas Vancura with its registered office at Za Postou 924/1, 100 00, Prague, Czech republic (hereinafter only the operator).
• Basic provisions: These terms and conditions govern the sale and purchase of goods in an electronic department store operated on this domain. The customer (consumer) undertakes to become acquainted with these terms and conditions and the identification data of the seller before ordering the selected goods. These business conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract, which the customer (consumer) concludes with the seller. Lukas Vancura is a trade intermediary.
• Warranty for goods: The warranty for goods sold in the e-shop is 2 years (unless stated otherwise), if the goods are delivered from the Czech Republic, by a Czech seller. The goods can be covered by a warranty from 1 month to 2 years. In the event of a defect in the goods covered by the warranty, it is possible to contact the seller.
The customer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If mechanical damage to the packaging of the goods is found, the customer is obliged to check the condition of the goods and in case of damage to make a record of damage to the goods in the presence of the carrier. Based on the record made, the customer will be provided with a reasonable discount or new goods delivered after the conclusion of the damage event with the carrier. By signing the consignment note by the customer, the customer agrees to take over the goods and confirms that the goods have been delivered properly and on time. In the event of mechanical damage to the goods, which was not apparent upon receipt of the shipment, the customer is obliged to claim the goods no later than three days after delivery of the goods. Subsequent claims for mechanical damage to the goods can no longer be accepted due to the expiry of the insurance company's insurance period. In case of incorrect use of the goods, the customer is responsible.
• Withdrawal of the consumer from the contract: The consumer may withdraw from the concluded purchase contract in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In a written withdrawal from the purchase contract, the consumer is obliged to state the name, surname, order number and date of order submission and address this withdrawal to the seller.
If there is a withdrawal from the purchase contract, the consumer is obliged to return, undamaged with the original warranty card. The consumer is obliged to deliver the goods to the seller at his own expense, to the address: Za Postou 924/1, 100 00, Prague, Czech republic.
After fulfilling these conditions, the consumer will be refunded the purchase price of the goods. Refunds do not apply to shipping.
Cash on delivery is not possible and we return all such shipments to the sender's address.
• Consumers: A consumer is a person who does not act within the scope of his business activities when concluding and fulfilling a purchase contract with a supplier. Unless otherwise stated, the consumer's rights and obligations apply to the consumer.
• Subject of the concluded purchase contract: The seller offers the customer goods in his department of the electronic department store operated by the operator. By ordering the goods from the seller, which is bindingly confirmed by the seller, the customer concludes a purchase contract with the seller. The subject of this purchase contract is the seller's obligation to deliver the ordered goods to the customer and the customer's obligation to take over the ordered goods and pay the seller the purchase price of the goods, payment fee, if specified for the type of payment, and shipping costs.
• Purchase price and price conditions: For each offered goods, its price is stated. The buyer has the right to buy the goods for the amount that was stated as the offer price at the time when the buyer sent the order for the goods in question if the order is confirmed. We reserve the right to change prices before accepting your order. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. Your goods may not be in stock, your goods are made to order from the manufacturer, and therefore we do not guarantee the current price. If you pay by bank transfer, please wait for the confirmation of your order, the price may change until the moment of order confirmation.
• Order cancellation: The buyer can cancel the order no later than its confirmation by the seller.
• Payment terms: The buyer can pay the price for the goods non-cash to the seller's account or in another form specified in the e-shop. When paying by non-cash transfer from the account, the customer will receive in the order confirmation all the data of the seller necessary for payment by transfer to the seller's account. The goods will be delivered only after crediting the amount of the purchase price to the seller's account. If the amount of the purchase price is not credited to the seller's account within 5 days of concluding the contract, it is considered that the customer has withdrawn from the contract and the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the customer.
• Delivery conditions: We make every effort to deliver the goods quickly. The standard delivery time for goods is 5 working days, unless otherwise stated for the goods. The goods are delivered by the seller to the buyer to the address specified by the buyer. Installation of purchased goods is not part of the delivery of goods. The goods are delivered to the customer if they are delivered by the seller to the address specified by the customer and at the time agreed with the customer. If the customer does not take over the goods at the agreed address and at the agreed time, all costs associated with the delivery of goods as well as the costs associated with the re-delivery of goods shall apply. Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer upon receipt.
• Protection of personal data: The customer voluntarily provides his personal data to the seller and agrees to their processing, collection, storage and registration for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract with the seller and undertakes the proper duration of the legal relationship between the customer and the seller by concluding a purchase contract. The customer voluntarily provides his personal data and agrees to its provision to third parties under the conditions set out below. The seller does not provide the personal data obtained in this way to third parties, except for carriers of goods, and only for the proper delivery of goods purchased by the customer and its business partners, and only to procure the goods requested by the customer. Personal data are provided only to the minimum extent necessary for the proper performance of the purchase contract concluded between the customer and the seller.
• Basic provision
1. The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Lukáš Vančura, Identification number 01871072 with registered office: Za Postou 924/1, 100 00, Prague (hereinafter: "administrator")
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
Address: Za Postou 924/1, 100 00, Prague
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
• Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
• Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
- sending business messages.
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
• Data retention period
1. The administrator shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
• Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
• Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
• Terms of personal data security
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
• Final Provisions
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on July 13, 2021.